<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1488986827385735836?origin\x3dhttps://emofelicioiblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 15, 2009
Hellow!
I got a way on how to get a shiny and beautiful hair! Trust me, it works!

What you need:
-Pantene Nourished Shine Shampoo
-Pantene Nourished Shine Conditioner
-Ellips Black Shine (for black hair only)]
-Ellips Smooth and Shine (for other hair colors)
-Brush

How to do it:
1. Wet your hair.
2. Brush it to make it not frizzy
3. Use the shampoo
4. Wait while doing something else
5. Then rinse
6. use conditioner after that
7. Wait again
8. Rinse again then towel your hair
9. Before it dries, use Ellips.
10. Wait for the hair to dry. Voila!

hope you like it!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

I miss your beautiful smile ... 11:49 PM

Disclaimers ♥
Welcome To http://emofelicioiblog.blogspot.com/

Love Me? I will Love you back
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D

People who hates me can leave now!!
Say no to drugs (like I care...)!!
Chat with me if you can, I love chatting!! :D
underlineboldstrikeitalic
Miserable ♥
I am just a little girl, and I really loves... Huh..
*cries* I don't who I really am, I think I am just me.

Craves,Loves,Hates ♥
craves :
Get Famous
Have Straight Hair ♥
Get Pretty
piss my spoilt cousin off :]
make my mother don't care about me :D
Loves :
My Crush, My Best Friend, My Hobby, and the special people I do care. ♥ :)
Hates :
Hates Bad Auntie and her spoilt child :P
Hates friend stealer ! :P
Hate my life and so much things :P

Gossips ♥
Sign up for my weekly newsletter!!
     
   
 
   
     
Runaway-s ♥
Felicio's Lebay Blog ♥
Make A Wish ♥
Hotline To Heaven ♥

Credits ♥
Designer: Audiee-kewgirl♥
Bascodes : kathleen
image : enakei,photobucket
Brushes : Deviantart

Why did you leave me ?
I keep asking myself why .
But i just can't seems to get an answer . Different answers keep floating across my mind.
It's making me very sick.
I really miss you ...

Reminiscing ♥
June 2009


Right Now - Akon