Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Around a week ago, I was opening Facebook from my hand phone. I opened my inbox. In the thread (the messages), I saw Prue (the one who create the thread) saying like “jelangkung, jelangkung, Felice dan John nyamber!” that means: jelangkung, jelangkung, Felice and John then talk immediately!
I was a bit mad, because jelangkung is a kind of ghost, and its okay if I talk immediately because I don’t have time before to answer the thread, and now I’m online and I want to still answer the thread. Also, I’m in that thread, so it’s okay if I answer in that thread. So I said in Indonesian language, “How could you call me a jelangkung! But it is okay…”
Do you know what happened next? Fanya said, “Stop it, Felice!” Then Prue answered, “Thanks Fanya (for saying that to Felice)!”
I was really frustrated. What did I say? What did I do wrong? You all must remember that I said “It’s okay” and it doesn’t hurt anyone’s feeling.
It was Prue who started to call jelangkung, without any reason!
So I write a sad face and around 20 full stops under it. Like this:
:(
………………………………….
And then, Fanya asked me to shut up.
I would’ve said this to Fanya:
Hey Fanya!
Can you just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!?
Prue isn’t talking about you anyway, and asking me who is 2 YEARS OLDER than you to shut up is impolite.
And I would’ve said this too Prue:
Hey Prue!
Just because you’re the one who make this thread doesn’t mean that you can call the others jelangkung. What if someone in this thread call you a jelangkung? And it hurts, you know…
It isn’t fair! No one in that thread would help me! It is 2 VS 1!! Well, maybe for others it doesn’t hurt, but there are some people like me who are sensitive and deep.
Someday, I wanted to have revenge on them two. They won’t say sorry to me. I know when I said that, they would defend themselves and everyone will blame me.
Revenge = How???
Labels: Bully, Facebook, Fanya, Impolite, Jelangkung, Me, Message, Prue, Revenge, Thread, Unfair
I miss your beautiful smile ... 12:57 AM
Disclaimers ♥
Welcome To
http://emofelicioiblog.blogspot.com/
Love Me? I will Love you back
Hate me? '
Click Here' & SHOO! :D
People who hates me can leave now!!
Say no to drugs (like I care...)!!
Chat with me if you can, I love chatting!! :D
underlineboldstrikeitalic
Miserable ♥

I am just a little girl, and I really loves... Huh..
*cries* I don't who I really am, I think I am just me.
Craves,Loves,Hates ♥
craves :
Get Famous
Have Straight Hair ♥
Get Pretty
piss my spoilt cousin off :]
make my mother don't care about me :D
Loves :
My Crush, My Best Friend, My Hobby, and the special people I do care. ♥ :)